- The Experience
- FOOD & DRINK
- WEDDING & EVENTS
- VISIT VERMONT
Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Complimentary WiFi Hotspots throughout the property, Bottled Water, Complimentary Coffee & Tea, Seasonal Afternoon Refreshments, Flat Screen TV & Cable, Air Conditioning, Local & National Magazines, Manchester Designer Outlet Coupon Book, Free Vermont & Area Maps, Easy On Site Parking. Robes are also provided in our luxury guest suites.
Barrows House Policies
– All rates are per room, double occupancy, include a full breakfast and gratuity, and are subject to change without notice. The charge is an additional $35 per person per night beyond two in the room. $15 nightly service charge added to all reservations.
– Check-in is from 3:00 pm. We will do our best to accommodate early check-in pending availability.
– Check-out time is normally 11:00 am. A late check-out may be pre-arranged, subject to availability, for a $50 fee.
– Please call to discuss extended stays.
– Minimum night stays may be required during peak and holiday times.
– We do allow pets in a limited number of guestrooms and charge a $250 refundable deposit. There is also a $40 increment to the room rate per each night of a stay up to maximum of $200.
– We are a non-smoking inn. Noncompliance will result in a $100 surcharge.
To confirm reservations, a deposit of one night’s lodging is required for one and two night stays. A deposit of 50% is required for stays of three nights or longer. Shortening the length of your stay or failure to check-in on the scheduled arrival date will result in the loss of the deposit. When given at least 14 days notice of cancellation, we will refund the deposit less a $35 per-room processing fee. An early check-out requires payment for the whole stay.